I forgot to add
- I spilled water on my computer at school and a girl immediately offered me a hairdryer. She just carries one in her purse at all times
Y’all I have evidence for some of these
Business teacher wearing tie over a T-shirt
Ukulele boys (they were alternating between themselves since there was only 1 ukulele)
Girl crying over ducks
Things that have happened so far in senior year:
- We complimented the principal and he said “thanks I have low self-esteem”
- Business teacher showed us a Mean Girls clip and analysed Regina George’s leadership tactics
- Girl cried in business class over baby ducks on sale and a dude next to her just said “did you know they’re food in Portugal?” and she just started crying even more
- Teacher said he had some weird songs on this phone and popular girl randomly went “I have weird sounds on my phone too”
- English teacher showing how to analyse poetry by saying “Ding ding, it’s a penis!”
- Two boys playing the ukulele in the middle of PE while playing dodgeball
- Same ukulele boy says to another guy “YOUR MASCULINITY IS FRAGILE”
- Girl in math class (daughter of an anti vaxxer) starts coughing and immediately accuses boy on the opposite side of the class of giving her measles.
- A guy came running up to me saying “IT’S SO COLD” as he removed his jacket, rubbed his hands together, and yelled “BASKETBALL TIME!”
- Teacher asked the class if it was anybody’s birthday (from our grade) over the holidays. Girl shouts out “MAAAARY.” There is no Mary at our school.
- Business teacher wore a tie over a T-shirt because his dress code specifies ties are obligatory, but there’s no rules about button ups being so as well.