Wait a se- HOLD UP A FREAKING SECOND.
When did I start going to sleep at 3:47 am???? This wasn’t supposed to be a thing!
Gen Z Christmas be like:
- considering the lengths of our lives, we haven’t been that long without believing in Santa, so there really aren’t many Christmas memories to compare that excitement to!
- just about every teacher has decided to shit on Christmas, making it pretty impossible to have enough time to complete most or any Christmas traditions!
- depression, anxiety, dysphoria, and more make Christmas really difficult to focus on, and our generation has the most of all of that!
- wow it’s Christmas and I’m not even excited for it I hate that so much!
Absolutely Surreal Things I Heard In School #14
– “I’m not in love I’m just a b*tch that runs in the hallway.”
– “What the f*ck are that?”
– “I looked at my brother and started laughing because he’s so ugly.”
– “Would you eat tomato flavored fruit snacks?”
– “No it’s not Fun Dip, it Sustenance Submergence.”
– “Oh my god, why am I gonna be a good friend when I have an opportunity not to be a good friend?”
– “Actually, Megan, I cant handle fame, cause I have… hemorrhoids.”
gen z culture is sitting in your bathroom yelling, “psat? more like nmsqt,” and then crying your eyes out over it because frick you aren’t prepared at all for this
My sister everyone 🤣🤣🤣
forget vsco girls be a disco girl
“Oh I see what you’re doing, loser.”
– our science teacher. (I can’t remember who he said it to or why)
“(My name), what’s the answer!” “I don’t know.” “I’m disappointed in you.” “I get that a lot.”
– a teacher calling on me when I had no idea what the answer was. (Since I normally do) but hey, at least like 3 people laughed.
“Ok before we start class, I’m gonna preface this with: please don’t rob a bank.”
-Our math teacher, at the start of class, who looked very disappointed
Bringing this quote back because,,,
He said it again this year I shit you not
“Miniature thot I think not!”
-me stopping a friend from doing something. (Idk what)